Cover Caddy allows one person to easily remove and replace their hot tub/spa cover in just three steps.
Step1- Raise and open support arms.
Step 2- Fold spa cover in half and slid onto support arms.
Step 3- Push spa cover downward into stored position.
The Cover Caddy gas spring assisted cover lift defines versatility and effortless spa cover removal. It's unique design allows for installation on an array of spa shapes and sizes including round,octagonal, and spas with large radius or cut corners. The Caddy's new under-mount base plate provides for a complete installation within minutes. The addition of a powerful gas springs makes lifting and lowering your spa cover easier than you ever imagined.
• New Under-mount Cabinet Design Works with All Hot Tubs
• Gas Spring Assisted for Effortless Hot Tub/Spa Removal
• Stores Cover Conveniently to the Side/Rear of Your Spa
• Totally Adjustable – Raises or Lowers Spa Cover When Stored
• Constructed of High-Grade Powder Coated Aluminum
• Complete Installation Within Minutes
• Features an Industry Leading Five Year Warranty
• Accommodates Hot Tub/Spa Covers with Up to a 6” – 4” tapers
The Cover Caddy is easy to install and use. Once it’s attached to the side or back of your portable spa, you can remove your cover with ease.Please Note: Cover Caddy works with spas from 30" to 40" in height.