The Cover Valet is a premium spa cover removal system designed to fit almost any backyard environment. Dual gas springs assist in effortlessly lifting and lowing the spa cover. A locking safety feature holds the cover open until it is time to be closed. A durable powder finish accompanied by stainless steel hardware allows the Cover Valet to equipped with an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Available in both the Cover Valet 250 and a Cover Valet 400.
Cover Valet 250 accommodates up to 90" and requires 4"-6" of clearance
Cover Valet 400 accommodates up to 96" and requires 4"-6" of clearance
Cover Valet Features
- Requires only 4″-6″ of clearance.
- Works inside most gazebos
- Mounts to edge of spa cabinet or directly to deck
- When cover is open, it doubles as a privacy wall.
- Durable zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Highest quality stainless steel hardware.
- Accessory brackets are available to fit specific spa manufacturers’ needs.
- Compact packaging for easy, low-cost shipping and handling.
- Features a five year limited manufacturer’s warranty
COVER VALET WARRANTY
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Any Cover Valet shown to be un-serviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within five years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option of Cover Valet, without charge for materials. (Excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer.)
1. Cover Valet will guarantee the powder coat, welds, and hardware for a period of five
years. The gas shock(s) will carry a one year warranty.
2. EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover damage incurred by use of the
Cover Valet and/or spa cover, other than in accordance with printed
literature provided by Cover Valet.
Other exclusions or conditions resulting from:
A. Defects in components of a part which is not part of the Cover Valet.
B. Misuse, Abuse, Negligence, Accident or Alterations other than authorized by Cover
C. Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by chemicals or environmental factors.
Cover Valet shall not be liable for consequential damages or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the afore mentioned warranties.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.