The CoverMate lll is recognized as one of the world's finest hydraulic-assist hot tub and spa cover lift/removal systems. It features dual air shock for smooth and almost effortless operation. The black powdered coated, rust-free aluminum finish is baked on to provide reliable protection from all types of weather conditions and sleek loo screams quality.
Their exclusive wind-lock system virtually elima tes "broken" shock syndrome" common with other inferior imports. The CoverMate lll cover lift is painstakingly engineered for years of enjoyment and trouble-free use.
- Only 6" of clearance needed , which is a big plus where space is limited or for installation inside gazebos or other tight areas.
- The spa cover also provides an added degree of privacy when in an upright position.
• Requires Only 6 inches of Clearance Behind Hot Tub or Spa
• Powder-Coated and Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Tubing
• Euro-Styled Composite Brackets with Covers that Hide Mounting Hardware
• Ergonomically Designed for Ease of Use
• Available with Extended Pivot Arms & Brackets for Larger Spas
• Low-Clearance Hydraulic Cover Lifts Makes Removing Covers Quick & Easy
• Exclusive Variable Mounting Brackets for Deck or Standard Mounting
• Break-Proof Locking System Prevents Closing the Cover While Spa is in Use
• Quick & Easy Installation
• CoverMate III comes 80% Assembled, Reducing Install Time & Costs
• Gas Shocks – Makes Opening Cover Lift Effortless
Roberts Hot Tubs carries an extensive supply of repair and replacement parts for the entire line of CoverMate Cover Lifts, including the CoverMate lll.
- Pivot Arm-31"
- Extended Pivot Arm- 38"
- Left Arm Support- 20" X 40"
- Right Arm Support- 20 X 40"
- Coupler- 42"
- Shock-19 1/4"