Best Leak Sealing Specialty Product Since 1980.
Fix-A-Leak is a patented composition formulated to seal spa and pool leaks. It can be used with all types of materials and works equally as well on leaks in your spa shell, walls, floor, fittings, skimmers, or circulation system.
Fix-A-Leak can be an easy and effective remedy for any small spa leak and it's been successfully tested under varying conditions and weather.
Features and Benefits:
- Seals leaks without damaging perimeter area
- Helps seal leaks as large as 1/8" (3mm) in diameter
- Provides a long lasting seal
- Forms water-tight repair in 2-4 days
- Easy to Use
- Doesn't damage pumps, filters, heaters, or other equipment
*Important – shake well before using
1. Bypass FILTER MEDIA before adding Fix-a-Leak to water
2. Sand filters: Set filter valve to recirculate
3. Other Filters: Remove cartridges or DE elements from filter tank
4. Proceed to circulate through empty tank
5. With pump running add Fix-a-Leak slowly through skimmer or in suction intake
6. After adding Fix-a-Leak adjust suction to main drain and plug any skimmer openings
7. Fix-a-Leak is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hours, either manually or by keeping the pump running to keep the water circulating
8. Continue to circulate water until the leak has stopped. Minimum of 8 hours.
9. Mark water level & check to ensure leak has stopped over the next 2-3 days
10. Once the leak has stopped, allow it to cure for a minimum of 24-48 hours.
11. Return to your normal filtration process
12. Fix-a-Leak treatment can be repeated if necessary