TLC also removes oil and grime from
the common hot tub and spa surfaces such as acrylic, fiberglass, tile, vinyl and concrete etc…and it works just as well on showers and bathtubs in your home.
TLC’s concentrated extra-strength formula was designed to be thick so it clings to upright surfaces longer for more effective cleaning power. Abrasive applicators aren’t necessary with this powerful cleaner, all you’ll need is a soft sponge or cloth and a bucket of water.
TLC is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers etc…and it works in salt water pools too.
• Powerful – Removes Oil, Grim, Scale Deposits & Stains
• Works on a Wide Variety of Spa & Hot Tub Surfaces
• Thick Concentrated Extra-Strength Formula
• Compatible with Most Other Spa Chemicals
• Works on Indoor Showers & Bathtubs
• Easy to Use & Effective
1. Apply TLC with a Soft Sponge, Cloth or Brush
2. Do Not Use an Abrasive Applicator
3. Swab Surface to be Cleaned & Let Stand No More Than 3 Minutes
4. Bubbling Action Means TLC is Loosening the Scale & Dirt
5. Do Not Let Dry Completely
6. Scrub Briskly on Areas with Heavy Scale & Grime Build-up
7. Promptly Wipe Surface with Clean Damp Cloth
8. Lightly Spray Water on Cleaned Area to Remove Residue
9. Drips & Excess Cleaner Should be Wiped Up Immediately